Hello Everyone. Hope all is well.
In-person registration for our 2020 season will be held Saturday, July 18th, from 10 a.m. to 12 noon outside at Oriole Park, 5430 N. Olcott, Chicago, 60656. To speed up your registration time, please print out all of the required forms on the 2020 Forms link on the left-hand side of this page. Participants that our new to our program should also bring a legible copy of their birth certificate with them.
First day of practice for Football will be July 27th at 5:30 p.m. Cheer practice will be announced soon.
In the meantime, here is a list of some of the rules and guidelines that we may be following once practice starts.
1. Teams are 30 feet apart when outdoors.
2. Coaches should wear masks.
3. If parents are at practice they should wear masks and practice social distance from the children and each other.
4. Cheerleaders should wear masks as much as possible.
5. No shaking of hands, chest pumps or hugs.
6. Before practice starts the children should have their temps taken and screened for symptoms. If there are symptoms or fever child should be sent home right away.
7. During practice children should practice social distancing as much as possible.
8. NEVER SHARE WATER BOTTLES!!
9. During breaks there should be no physical interaction and do social distancing.
10.When practice ends, parents should get their kids and proceed home as quickly as possible.
11. Equipment will be sanitized.
12. Football -- we will try to limit contact.
13. Participants are encouraged to shower as soon as they get home.
14. We recommend for cheer they start with practicing tumbling, dance, jumps and sideline cheers and then move into stunts.
15. We recommend when practicing stunts the cheerleaders wear masks. Extra Precaution for stunts TBA.
16. Mouth pieces should cover the whole mouth not just in the mouth.
Parents will also be given the option of purchasing plastic face shields for their football player.
1. When participants arrive for their game they should get their temps taken and screened for symptoms before they start practicing. Those that have fever or symptoms sent home.
2. If sick do not come to game.
3. Check in of teams should be with social distancing.
4. Coaches should wear masks.
5. Signage should be plentiful.
6. Cheerleaders should cheer from end zones with social distancing.
7. Players and Coaches on sidelines should practice social distancing when not in game.
8. Post Game -- No Handshakes.
9. No Spitting!!
10. Footballs will be sanitized throughout the game.
11. After the game parents should pickup their children and leave as soon as they can.
12. Hand Sanitizer should be plentiful.
13. Spectators have to be at least 6 feet away and should wear masks.
14. Concession stands must practice social distance and wear masks.
15. Refs should wear masks when getting within 6 feet of the kids on the field.
ALL PARENTS MUST SIGN THE COVID WAVIER FOR THEIR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN GAMES OR PRACTICE.
Congratulations to all our 2019 Oriole Park Falcons Cheer Squads for another exciting, award-winning season! Once again, our ladies ruled the mat at both Regional and National Competition!
12U Small Division - Oriole Park Falcons 1st Place
14U Large Division - Oriole Park Falcons 2nd Place
10U Small Division - Oriole Park Falcons 2nd Place
8U Small Division - Oriole Park Falcons 3rd Place
12U Small Division - Oriole Park Falcons 2nd Place